About Son of Man

Monday, July 24, 2006

More laughs at the outdoor court

A few days back, one of the boys notified me of several pit bull pups that were apparently living under a bush beside the nearby school. Concerned for them and wanting one for a pet he had asked me if I had time to go investigate the lead. Needless to say, I didn't get around to it. Today, while taking a breather between games, he leaned over to say something to me. "Hey Josh, do you remember those pit bulls I told you about last week?" he asked me. "Yes," I said. "Did you get a chance to go over and check them out?" He replied, "um, well, my friend went over and took some of them to the vet."

I love how long stories can take.

The compassionate and opportunistic boy was then told by the vet that what he had in his possession were squirrels but that she would make sure they were taken care of.

Oh well, it's a few less vicious dogs owned by irresponsible people.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Did that actually happen? Wow! Posted something new on the old blog...you might be interested,

Nick

7:43 PM  
Blogger lowonthego said...

hahaha.

thats pretty much an amazing story.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Julian Freeman said...

lol, how old is this kid?

How did you respond when he told you they were squirrels? How in the world did he catch the squirrels?

7:25 AM  
Blogger Son of Man said...

the kid is 13 or something but it was his friend who actually caught the squirrels. I sorta tried to act sympathetic but then I just laughed...I think they were able to catch the things because they were sorta sick or crippled or something...

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home