About Son of Man

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Striking

Especially in light of incessant discussion (amongst my family that is) about who Clara looks like, recent evidence has proven to be quite striking. Not only is the physical resemblence there but she also appears to have other interests which make the comparison even more apparent.




I really don't think words are even necessary to point out what these photographs clearly show.



And she likes both Radiohead and Zao.

...but the tip of an iceberg.

7 Comments:

Blogger shellieos said...

who is clara?

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww she's so cute

Radiohead I can understand

BUT ZAO???

I'm sorry but how can a wee one like that even tolerate the death metal vocals of Zao?

I mean shouldn't she be crying or something?

Oh well...

I'll see you in about a week Josh
I'm going camping up north with me family!
W00t!

I'll see ya later buddy.

-Nagoda

5:32 PM  
Blogger lowonthego said...

i can't believe you let her listen to zao.

only punks like nathan onifrichuk listen to zao.

haha.

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is Clara your niece who we saw at the airport in Toronto? so adorable.

11:11 PM  
Blogger Son of Man said...

hi Jill, ya, I like her.

4:39 AM  
Blogger Ian Hugh Clary said...

Sweet she likes Zao?
My kinda girl.
I can't believe how fast she's growing. Soon she'll be throwing down in the pit and screeming along with Dan Weyandt.

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ZAO is among the greatest bands ever born...You couldn't teach her anything better.

Peace,
n.o.

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home