About Son of Man

Monday, July 10, 2006

Confusion between Christ and types of Christ (sort of)

As is the custom, I was sharing the gospel with the kids that come out to the Rexdale basketball program. After we had looked at the fall of man and briefly examined Genesis 3:15, I began comparing my life before grace to slavery and things like that. When I asked if they knew who the man was who freed me from such bondage to evil, one great kid answered, "Martin Luther King Jr." All I could say was, "not quite, buddy. It is someone else."

5 Comments:

Blogger Silas said...

ha. that's a good one. i can imagine you reacting to all these funny comments.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

Bono linked MLK Junior to Christ too... hmm...

5:20 PM  
Blogger shellieos said...

josh dude, i really admire your boldness in sharing the gospel. it's intense.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Terra said...

Josh,

Finally met Nick today (we only have been going to the same church for 1.5 years... oh rexdale). He is super impressed with you so keep up the awesome work. And keep preaching boldly. Cant wait to hear (and see) how God has grown you this summer.

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home