About Son of Man

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Scholar or Hotstove Panelist (I'm out on a Limb)

I think Tom Schreiner should sneak onto the Satellite Hotstove some Saturday night. He could get on there, preach a three point sermon on Ephesians 2, and be mysteriously gone at the next commercial break, and no one would ever know. I am way off on this one? I think Eric looks more like Tom on TV. That is my defense and I'll stick to it. I guess in order to check it out, you may have watch some Leaf hockey (watch at own risk).

6 Comments:

Blogger Julian Freeman said...

LOL... you're hilarious.

The tell-tale difference is that they tip their heads to different sides.

7:46 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

SOM,
Look at you posting more than once a day! Hoo-rah! Post away, laddy! Post away!

Eric and Tom.
You are absolutely right!
And just when I thought that the funniest thing you had ever said you said last week... I am corrected again. THIS, is the funniest thing you have ever said! What a happy Monday you have given me!!

12:13 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

WAIT!
HOLD EVERYTHING!!!

One of these hot stove analysts is not the like the other...

They tilt their heads in opposite directions!!! A tell-tale give-away to people like my eldest that insist on always leaning to the left to watch the Calgarian on Saturday nights!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Julian Freeman said...

Hey, way to read posts written before yours, there, Martin! :)

6:18 AM  
Blogger Chris Hillcoat said...

3 posts in two days now. Don't you have work to do?

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Simon C said...

Hello nice post

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home