About Son of Man

Friday, September 08, 2006

Of Course, I am excited to be back at school.

Who wouldn't be.


Not only is my book list "excellent" (say 'excellent' as if imitating Wayne from Wayne's World), but the Campus Ministry has been really rolling. Three days of classes so far and already one guy as bent the knee to Christ. Now, the problem of overworking is pressing threat. This terrific guy posted something great about this potential threat.

*******

This is sorta related to some of the sentences above but not really. Why do people fear long posts?


*******

I am also sorry that this post isn't very great...it has just been so long.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Josh! How ya doing? Found you thru facebook. Awesome blog you got going here. I heard all about the frosh-reach during frosh-week and the massive response c4c got. sa-weet! go Spirit, go Spirit, go go, go Spirit.

i think we're afraid of long posts cuz we have this notion that reading it will take up our precious, valuable time (that we'll prolly end up using anyways on something less interesting).

anywho, keep shining Josh and I'll see ya around.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Sid S. said...

yay u updated!!!

i love long posts!!! i tend to do long ones myself... lolz.

if u post a long one, i'll read it :D

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you get to read The Wonderful Wizard of Oz? I'm jealous. :P

12:23 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

wow.. someone came to Christ! that's amazing! yay God!

7:42 PM  
Blogger Chris Hillcoat said...

Top banana. I *heart* campus ministry!

4:56 AM  
Blogger Nathan said...

I imagined the "excellent" originally as what Bill or Ted from Bill and Ted's Excellent adventure would have said.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Jesskah said...

Josh Robinson, I want to know that I will henceforth be making every Wayne's World reference in your presence that I possibly can.

Long posts are scary because either (a) the writer has taken too long to say what sh/could have been more precise or (b) all of what they said was necessary and hard-hitting so it's hard to digest. I'm guessing that our attention span for reading something that we have no cues or previous knowledge about is pretty short, too.

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home