About Son of Man

Saturday, August 12, 2006

The first words out of Jesus' mouth

I was reminded the other day of a great thing that I heard a dear brother say. He asked some of my other buddies and me what we though were the first words out of Jesus' mouth. When I couldn't really think of anything he said, "penal substitutionary vicarious atonement." I thought it was hilarious. Though I do think Jesus did indeed grow in wisdom it was a great way to be reminded that Jesus purpose and plan was eternal and unchanged and very intentional. His birth was the beginning of his journey to Golgotha.

5 Comments:

Blogger Terra said...

So, seriously... you wanna come to Scotland with me in Feb??

See you soon.
Hey, did you hear about the Concert of Prayer at Rexdale this Sunday night (13th) 6:30pm ... COME.. we are praying for campus!

cheers
T

11:29 AM  
Blogger Son of Man said...

So, Terra, you know I want to come! I'm there. That concert also sounds crazy but I'll be heading up to muskoka avec Rexdale youth on Sunday Morning for the week. I'm coming to RAC for the 9 am service though.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Chris Hillcoat said...

You know what's near Scotland, right?

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ireland? :p

-Nagoda

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. http://www.coming-off-prozac.info/prozac40mg.html Trident hilton hotel in agra Fitness boot camps + southern california

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home