About Son of Man

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Glad to be back in the BEST country in the World



Here are a couple things that I will miss about the Arab world. The beaches were also not bad but I have never loved Canada so much. Now that I'm back, I appreciate not risking my life in taxis, not bleaching veggies, drinking tap water, and getting what I ask the waiter for. I can't wait to go back though. Insha Allah.

If you read this blog while I was gone and prayed even once, I thank you. That is our most strategic and powerful ministry. Never cease! It has taken me awhile to sorta get back into things. That's my excuse for not posting when I said I would (14th or 15th). I've learned so many things about love, service, the gospel, among other things. I can't wait to share a few of them as well as a few photos here and there.

Here is one of the ways we coped...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Josh my bro, you are back and safe and alive! Praise The Big Guy, He is good! I was praying for you and amac and the rest of you a lot. I asked that God would send His Angels to protect you and keep you from harm, it looks like He did! Praise Him once again. Never fails us eh? Glad you're back. Come online sometime and we can talk all about it lol. I want to hear what you're up to. or you can comment on my blog. either way, we'll be yakking soon lol. Talk to you soon bro lol

-Nagoda (Mike)

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home