About Son of Man

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Amen to Anti-institutional Childcare



I just read Lost in wonder, love, and grace's post on the non-institutional childcare option, and cheered. Why on earth do people still want to let the liberal clowns play their games with the country. On the news the other day I heard that the Liberals are scoffing at Harper's plans to offer tax breaks to small business owners and give financial help to those who wish to raise their children at home. This reminds me of the Monty Python Argument Clinic skit in which John Cleese, no matter what the opposition says, comes up with a contrary position. The arguments go something like this: "yes it is, no it isn't, yes it is, no it isn't, yes it is, no it isn't."
Anyways, I agreed with Lost in wonder's comment about the shaping of our nation with the propagation of secular humanist, and radical feminist ideas . I cringe at the prospect of sending one of my future beloved offspring to the factory of propaganda that we call public education.
But I guess teaching kids that is better than having them hear about Christ. That would only pollute the children and cause all sorts of horrendous behaviour. Teaching that there is absolutely no absolute right and wrong is really going to send our country in the direction that it desperately needs to go. Pardon me, I have to stop blogging for today. I don't want to be late for my wedding. I am going to be wed in holy martimony to several women, men, dogs, and canaries simultaneously. I love them all so dearly in my heart and can't wait to raise some wonderful children.